Here’s a fist bump from Osric.
If you’re ever having a bad day just remember that Osric thinks you’re awesome.
[leaves this here and backs away]
in about two months it’s going to be 7 years since 2007 and i’m not ready for that
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
George Takei is flawfree.
I live a George Takei adoration life
I lost it at the “Please tell me where this island of men is, thanks.”
ALWAYS REBLOG because it’s okay to be Takei!
all i want for christmas is 24 gifsets of felicia day -> 7/24
I’m freaking out right now because of the fact that people in outside of the US don’t have to learn US history. IF THEY DON’T LEARN US HISTORY WHAT DO THEY LEARN ABOUT INSTEAD
Australian history which is useless because it just captain cook found us in 1700s and that’s it until like federation in 1901
I’m 85% sure you just made that up. Sorry to break it to you but Captain Hook isn’t real.
real talk does anyone actually care if they go over to their friend’s house and it isn’t spotless